You win some, You lose some

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Reginald Problem


YEP guess who has two thumbs and figured out how to load videos onto her blog! This little lady RIGHT HERE! I am so excited. Zarah and I have been attempting to load this thing for the last few days.

How cute is her Australian accent!? Shes precious. Anyways I am not in the mood to type out a long blog entry...one is coming soon though I promise. Im just really really stoked about this new revelation, and I know you are excited mom.

Also, to update, since this video was recorded, I am fairly positive that Reginald is a thing of the past. He has been absent for the last 3 nights, and we are thinking he finally choked on the poison. PRAISE THE LORD. And as far as the putrid altitootes, yeah those are still lingering around. Needless to say our room is almost unbearable. And they KEEP feeding us beans! We have every window open and its 50 degrees. So now we are just stinky and freezing. Anyways, prolly too much information but on the up side we have bonfire worship tonight and s'mores!! My life is awesome.

No comments: