You win some, You lose some

Monday, May 7, 2012

24 Years Later

24 years later and not that much has changed.  Some things I still have in common with myself include (but are not limited to) the following list.

1. I still wear awesome costumes to parties:

2. Still think eating healthy is the bane of my existence.

3. Still obviously very lady-like:

4. I still love birthday cake, being the center of attention, blowing out candles, and having all my friends in one place:

5. I still listen to all the best music:

6.  It still feels good to be a gangsta:

7. STILL HAVE GREAT (Texas-style) HAIR!  Still have a love-hate relationship with bangs.

8. I still have impeccable style (sweat pants) and fairly consistent hygiene habits.

 9. I still love piggy back rides, and usually laugh louder than whats socially acceptable:

10.  I still despise purses, but rock a backpack:

 11. I still don't want no scrubs:

12.  Still really love nature and being outside...quickly turning into a Colorado tree-hugger:

13. I still am extremely prideful about being from TEXAS:

14. I am still unbelievably accident prone, sometimes ending in a scabbed (or broken) nose.  Also, still got it artistically and have the capability to look like a different race when exposed to the sun:

15. Still hate cats:

16. I still love summertime, road trips, and traveling....even in very retro campers:

17. I still severely over-react to great birthday presents:

 18. Still like to wear matching clothes with Britt.  Still prefer off brand yoga pants:

19. Still actually find it quite easy being cheesy. Still think this bald baby is the greatest person to grace this earth:

20.  Still absolutely freakin' nuts and a total wack job...not looking to change anytime soon:


Lets do this, 24.  Bring it on. 

No comments: