You win some, You lose some

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

23 Things, The Bucket List

1. Road trip to visit all 50 States of Amurica.
2. Bungee jump in New Zealand.
3. See Mumford and Sons in concert. (June 17-18)
4. Ride the halfpipe….(WELL).
5. Run a Half Marathon, preferably White Rock.
6. Backpack around Europe.
7. Grow a garden. Successfully.
8. Own a Cabin in the Mountains where I can snowboard all day and then eat waffles for dinner and drink holiday beer, and listen to music as loud as I want and dance hard with my husband.
9. Buy a BIG dog that will wrestle me.
10. Become a master chef, even if it means cooking only for my immediate family.
11. Spend a significant amount of time on an island.
12. Attend the World Cup.
13. Attend the Winter X Games.
14. Marry my best friend.
15. Adopt at least one child.
16. Learn to fix a car.
17. Become fluent in another language.
18. Fall in love with as many things as I can.
19. Laugh until I cry. Often.
20. Have missions be a crucial part of my life.
21. Heli ski (snowboard).
22. Own a lake house and a boat and spend every weekend of my summers on the lake, teaching my kids to wakeboard and having tube wars.
23. Write a book.

No comments: