You win some, You lose some

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Google

I saw someone else list their recent searches on google, so I looked back through my phone. I quickly realized that I also needed to come clean. On the list of google searches I have made in the last week, these things are included:

Channing Tatum wife?
Boondocks lyrics
Heat vs. Thunder scores
Crossfit LoDo schedule
Lean wit it rock wit it lyrics
Who can own guns in Colorado?
Weather
Myers Briggs ‘Performer’
ESFP
Old person outfits
Ice cream shops nearby
Coldstone hours 
CMT top 20 Countdown
Something Bout a truck lyrics
Wet blanket meaning?
Best food Estes Park
Koalas hugging
Symptoms of lockjaw
Snooze menu
My kind of crazy lyrics
Redbox cheat codes
Cheap flights to Australia
Cheap flights to New Zealand
Where to buy fanny packs?
Marmots
How to play card games


Sorry I’m not sorry.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I nominated you for a little blog award over at my site. Just my way of telling you how much I enjoy your posts :) I always know I'm in for a really good laugh ;) miss you!