You win some, You lose some

Friday, September 17, 2010

September 18-19 Itinerary

Here I am looking around at what has been my home for the last 3 months, beautiful Colorado. Seems like forever ago and like just yesterday that I packed my car and left Texas to drive to the Promise Land. This morning was dedicated to worship and prayer over our team and our trip. Here is my itinerary for the next 24 hours:

2pm: Graduation for Secondary Schools; crying for the 2nd time today about Anna leaving to go back to Australia/Hong Kong. Already balled my eyes out this morning when she prayed over me. Going to miss her wisdom more than I know how to put into words.

3:30pm: LAST DAY OF HOUSEKEEPING FOREVER. There is a God.
5:30pm: Last American dinner. Obviously I will choose Panera.
7:30pm: Goodbye conversation commencement.
9:00pm: Appointed bed time….not going to happen.

4:00am: WAKE UP. (Will prolly already be awake) Shower. FREAK OUT.
5:00am: Drive to Denver airport
8:00am: Flight #1 leaves.
11:00am: Flight #1 lands in Houston, TX
2:00pm: Flight #2 leaves for PANAMA.
7:00pm: LAND IN PANAMA...Mission outreach trip begins.

Exciting 24 hours to say the least. Maybe I will update again later tonight, but currently I am on the phone with my little sister who I am going to miss the most.

No comments: