You win some, You lose some

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Oh So Terribly Happy

My favorite blog to read posts from time to time "10 things making her terribly happy". Here is my rendition of the 10 things making me oh so terribly happy these days:

1. Sleepovers every other night with Bethany, Behnke, Karla, and Rebecca and having my own bed in Bethany's room.
2. Skyping this morning at 6AM with my long lost friend Savannah while she is loving on the kiddos in India.
3. Counting down the days until I see my mommy, my Trudy, my co-broskie, and my littlest sister.
4. Crying and laughing as hard as I can (simultaneously) with my little Denver family, and telling stories of our best girl moments.
5. The Crushery and their fabulous chicken pesto panini that makes my mouth water just to think of it.
6. My new bible study from my sweet little new church that is going through all of the different Hebrew names of God. Learning more about the God who loves me and its evoking awe in my heart.
7. Our morning walks at 7AM after crossfit training with Aaron. Singing songs while we walk.
8. Dinner dates with new Denver friends.
9. My upcoming camping trip this weekend, the "girls boys' weekend" where we plan to have an all girl trip with all boy plans, like beer and fire and football.
10. The chilly breeze that seems to be dancing through the trees with their newly colored leaves, as Autumn makes itself known!

The joy of the Lord is so magnificent! Anything making you terribly happy these days?!

No comments: