You win some, You lose some

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Newness of Life and Joy

Sorry about the lack of blogs!  (mom)  I have been away for a variety of reasons which are led by these two:

1.  My computer broke.  AWESOME!  So I am completely computerless.  And as fun as blogging on my iphone sounds....it doesnt.

2.  I started my brand new full time job which I ADORE.  I have literally never been happier in my entire life.  I am obsessed with my co-workers and blown away by my bosses.  It is the most amazing gig in the world, and I do not have enough descriptive words over here to even possibly start to explain it. 

The only summary is:  God is good.  ALL THE TIME.  He is raining down undeserved blessings on me and I am just swimming in joy.  Drowning in it.  More details later!  Give someone a hug for me!!  Life is unfathomably good!

No comments: