You win some, You lose some

Friday, October 14, 2011

A Musical Treat

Well if this isnt the greatest Autumn treat of all time!!! Sara Bareilles and Mumford and Sons wrapped into a musical treat that is good for your soul. Maybe I will watch it again for the 47th time today and pretend that I can dress cute and sing like Sara.

Click here over and over again:
Sara Bareilles covers Mumford and Sons "Little Lion Man"

I do not know what could make your (TGI)Friday any greater than these two artists coming together for the music phenomenon of the century! But I do know what could make mine the mecca of all Fridays: seeing my little baby sister and my sassy baby frister in a mere 10 HOURS!! I am so thankful for today, for airplanes, for sisters and fristers, for music, for carry on luggage, for sunshine, for AUTUMN, for Jesus, and for (God Bless)Texas.

Come quickly, 3:30PM, come quickly!

No comments: